Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello, internet friends!  Just a quick update.

Lately I've been:
  • Cooking more often! 
  • Celebrating the holidays.  We co-threw a party, made stuff*, gifted & was gifted to, etc.
  • Using pinterest...on which I have a board dedicated to Gluten-free Food & Drink
  • Adding reviews to Yelp

*The bMoreGlutenFree team made homemade holiday gifts for our friends this year: Peppermint Bark in cute packages.  They were easy to make and a big hit!  The rough recipe is:
  1. melt white chocolate chips in a make-shift double-boiler (large bowl on top of pot)
  2. add in crushed candy canes
  3. pour and spread onto trays
  4. refrigerate

Phew, so glad I've caught you up!  However, we had a family emergency before the holidays that has taken me away from Baltimore for an indefinite period of time.  I'm not sure how much attention I'll be able to put to this blog and its auxillary sites as we deal with these difficulties.  But I did not want to leave ya'll hanging, and I will certainly be back!

Have a Safe, Happy, & Healthy New Year!

'Til next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment