Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Spotlight

Every once and while, we'll be featuring other blogs & bloggers who offer great gluten-free information.  Tonight I'd like to share with you the 'My New Roots' blog*:

Written by a holistic nutritionist and vegetarian chef, the blog contains stunning images of the author's recipes--many of which are labeled gluten free.

Case in point?

Gluten-Free Banana Bread Pancakes

I don't even like bananas, and I want to eat these babies up.  Furthermore, the post this came from contains a detailed ingredients list and directions.

When asked: "Why do I create gluten-free recipes on My New Roots?" the author, Sarah B., writes...
'For the same reason I try to make as many of the dishes vegan, sugar-free, soy-free etc. - so that everyone can make them. I want to create all-inclusive meals that all people can enjoy, even if they’ve chosen a particular diet or they have some kind of allergy or insensitivity. And I feel it’s important for others to know that eating with ‘restrictions’ is not all that restrictive.'
 Click the links above [underlined] to be taken to the My New Roots blog!


*I am in no way related to this blog or blogger.  Simply a fan who found her posts inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment